- Persone di età non superiore a 16 anni
- Persone in possesso di visti diplomatici o "attività governative "
- Persone invitate da organi governativi
- Persone che godono di speciali permessi di residenza (“Zainichi” coreani e cinesi nati in Giappone, ecc.)
Beginning Tuesday, November 20, all foreign nationals entering/re-entering Japan will be fingerprinted and photographed each time they go through Immigration Control. This new system applies to all foreigners, regardless of resident status, except for persons in the categories listed below. If you refuse this procedure, you will not be allowed to enter the country.
Exceptions to the new immigration control procedures:
- Persons who are 16 years old or younger
- Persons who have diplomatic or “official government business” visas
- Persons invited by the heads of administrative organs
- Persons who are Special Status Permanent Residents (“Zainichi” Japan-born ethnic Koreans and Chinese, etc.)